📱 Metamask setup for mobile
How to setup Metamask and login to PlayPoseidon for mobile version
Metamask can be installed on Android. Once MetaMask has been downloaded and installed, you may proceed to create an account.
The steps to create an account are outlined below:
- 1.Click on the "Create New Wallet"
- 2.Create a password. This will be used when logging in.
- 3.View your secret seed phrase and write it down on a secure location.
- 4.Select each phrase in order and click "Confirm".
Your seed phrase will be used if you want to import your wallet to a fresh MetaMask install on a different browser and/or device.
Never give your seed phrase out to anyone. This can be used similar to your password to access your account.
PlayPoseidon devs and mods will never ask for your seed phrase and password.
After you create an account on MetaMask, it will default to the Ethereum Mainnet.
PlayPoseidon requires your wallet to be set to the Binance Smart Chain Mainnet.
The steps to add the BSC network are outlined below:
- Go to the Settings menu by clicking on the tab icon in the upper left hand side of the screen.
- Choose Network then Add Network
- Input the following information:
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
- Click "Save" and return to the main menu.
- Verify that your MetaMask has been set to the Binance Smart Chain network in the upper middle of the screen.
- Congratulations, you are now ready to receive BNB in your address and start earning PPP from PlayPoseidon.
- 1.After complete the Metamask wallet setup, now open PlayPoseidon on your mobile device.
- 2.Click Login to move to Metamask.
Click Sign then Copy.
Return to the PlayPoseidon app.
It will revert back to Metamask, click Sign again and Copy.
Now return to PlayPoseidon app and you should see its main menu like this.